6 LARGE SHRIMP, PEELED AND DE- VEINED
1/2 TSP CUMIN
1/2 TSP CHILI POWDER
1/2 TSP GARLIC POWDER
1/2 TSP PAPRIKA
1/4 TSP SALT
1/4 TSP CAYENNE PEPPER
1 TSP OLIVE OIL
2 ROMAINE LETTUCE LEAVES
FOR THE SLAW:
3/4 CUP SHREDDED COLE SLAW MIX
2 TSP FRESH LIME JUICE 1/3 TSP HONEY
2 TSP CHOPPED CILANTRO
- Assemble the slaw first so that the flavors can begin marrying together while you finish everything else.
- Combine the shredded cole slaw mix, lime juice, honey, and cilantro in a bowl – stir well until everything is completely mixed together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Stir together the cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and cayenne pep- per in a small bowl. Lay the shrimp out on a plate and season liberally on both sides with this seasoning mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- When hot, add the shrimp to the skillet and sear on both sides until cooked through.
- To assemble, add half the slaw to each romaine leaf, add half the avocado slices, 3 shrimp, a few jalapeños, and sprinkle of cilantro on top
SERVING SIZE 1 Wrap
Looking to add a great workout to your healthy meals? Contact us.