EFS Personal Training is excited to bring the OM to your HOME with private yoga classes.
Now offering onsite or in home yoga, we can send a certified yoga instructor to your home, office or gym to help you build your mind, body, breath connection on your own time. We understand that although many studios have a variety of class options, they might just not fit your schedule or, you might prefer one-on-one instruction in order to deepen your practice. Whatever the case, our yoga instructors can guide you through a personalized sequence to help you reach your goals.
How is one-on-one yoga different?
- Convenience: you can schedule a time that fits within your schedule
- Value: Rather than paying for a package of group classes you may not have the time to use, our yoga sessions come to you and help you stay accountable to your practice
- Privacy: Going to a studio might be intimidating or crowded. In a one-on-one yoga session, you have the added benefit of practicing where you feel most comfortable and can make your yoga journey your own, without an added audience.
- Form: By meeting one-on-one, you can focus on proper form and alignment in each pose to help deepen your practice. You can explore new poses, safely and learn outside the studio.
- Special introductory pricing available to new yoga clients (mention during consultation).
- Packages available in packs of 4, 8 and 12 (or more!)
For more information on pricing, and to receive a free health assessment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us (link to contact page)