Let me ask you, how are you doing on your New Year’s resolutions? Are they already a memory?
If you want to make a change, you don’t need to wait until Jan. 1 rolls around again. You don’t even need to wait until Monday. You can start with your next workout or meal.
Results are only as far as your phone, which is probably within arm’s reach right now, right?
It’s only March, so there’s still plenty of time for your to reach your 2017 goals. In fact, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about what kind of shape you want to be in for summer. And our WiFit app is available to help you achieve those goals.
How exactly does WiFit help you achieve your goals?
- By bringing the workouts to you, no matter where you are: If you think the only way to reach your goals is by buying a gym membership, this app will surprise you. It does give you workouts for the gym if that’s your thing, but it also allows you to do effective workouts in your office or hotel room if you want to. If inspiration to work out hits at the park with your kids, a workout for that is only a few finger taps away.
- By helping you break down your excuses: Do time restraints, budget concerns, or workout difficulty hesitations keep you from pursuing your fitness goals? Well, we’ve broken down all of those barriers to exercise with this app. The provided workouts are just 45 minutes or less. The app is only $29.99 per month (less than a gym membership), and the workouts are tailored to your fitness level with modifications as necessary. Clear instructions for each move are provided to help reassure you that you’re doing them right. Nothing can stop you from working out now!
- By rounding out fitness with healthy eating: since you can’t out-exercise a bad diet, we’ve incorporated the healthy eating part too. If you’re standing in the grocery store trying to decide what to make for dinner, just scroll through until you find something that sounds good instead of succumbing to the convenience of pre-packaged foods. The recipes are simple too, with ordinary ingredients, so you aren’t hindered from making healthy food.
- By being responsive to your particular goals: the workouts provided are customized to your needs whether that’s to build muscle, lose weight, tighten and tone, build stamina, or something else. No one has the same objectives, and we get that. That’s why we’ve designed the workouts to come alongside and guide you in your own particular fitness journey.
- By giving you coaching support: Keep a coach right in your back pocket. At EFS, we hold twice weekly health workshops, and you can be a fly on the wall by tuning in to those presentations from your phone or computer and soaking up as much as you can. With your membership, you also get two video conferences with a coach and access to our supportive Facebook group to keep you accountable and make sure you’re well-equipped to reach your goals.
- By keeping your motivation fresh: every month, we send out our carefully curated Fitletter with fresh tips and news to keep you motivated. Sometimes you just need that extra hit of fresh content to influence your goals and keep you going. These newsletters are designed to give you the best science-backed resources.
If your New Year’s goals are pestering you from the back of your mind and calling you to make improvements in your life, make a one-month commitment to your health and see how you like it. We have a feeling it will have a gratifying impact on your life; like it did for our client John Thomas who let us know:
“WiFit changed my life for the good.”